The Nature Conservancy’s Healthy Trees, Healthy Cities initiative seeks to protect the health of our nation’s trees, forests, and communities by creating a culture of stewardship that engages people in the planting and care of urban trees.
Healthy Trees, Healthy Cities is proud to announce the release of the following new resources:
- 14 Pest Specific Training Presentations
- Pest I.D. Wallet Card
- Coming Soon - Healthy Trees, Healthy Cities Planting, Pruning, and Stewardship Videos
In Other News:
- International Day of Forets is March 21st, 2015 - read more here
What can you do to help grow and steward your city trees?
- View our Planting, Pruning & Stewardship Videos and start caring for trees in your community today
- Check out our schedule of upcoming events. Know of an upcoming tree planting or stewardship event happening in your city? Let us know!
- Contribute to the conversation on Social media (Facebook) (Twitter)